Natural Hot Springs, their Uses & Instructions
One of the many reasons to visit Doho Lodge and Hot Springs is to take use of its natural hot springs. With an optimal temperature, you will enjoy the comfortable soak, which provide numerous health benefits. Our hot springs are witnessed by many as 'World Class Hot Springs'.
ዶሆ ሎጅን ለመጎብኘት ከሚጋብዙ ነገሮች ቀዳሚው የተፈጥሮ ፍል ውሃዎቹ ሲሆኑ በአስገራሚው እና ተስማሚ ሙቀት ባላቸው በእነዚሀ ፍል ውሃዎች መታጠብ ወይም መዘፍዘፍ ካሉት አካልን የመፈወስ እና መንፈስን የማደስ ጠቀሜታዎች ዋና ዋናዎችን እናካፍላችሁ፡
Hot springs contain high amounts of negative ions, which can help promote feelings of physical and psychological wellbeing. In addition to the general uses, like, Living use, Public bath, Gardening, Cooking, Heating, and Geothermal energy, hot spring bathing has a number of health benefits and healing effects:
Benefits of Natural Hot Springs
- Therapeutic effects /በሽታን የመከላከል አቅምን ይጨምራል/;
- Can bring about a positive change of mood, leading to beneficial transformation of one's mindset;
- Reduces stress; promotes sleep /ጭንቀትን ይቀንሳል፣ ጥሩ እንቅልፍ እንዲኖረን ያደርጋል/;
- Boosts blood circulation /የደም ዝውውርን ያፋጥናል/;
- Stimulate the immune system /በሽታን የመከላከል አቅምን ይጨምራል/;
- Solves skin problems /ቆዳን ያሳምራል/;
- Lower blood pressure /የደም ግፊትን ይቀንሳል/;
- Reliefs muscle pain/Improve joint mobility /ጡንቻን ያፍታታል/;
- Eliminate toxins/Detoxification /በሽታ አምጪ ተህዋስያኖችን ይገላል/;
- Kills harmful germs and viruses /ተዉሳክ ጀርሞችን ያስወግዳል/;
- Skin beautification /ቆዳን ያሳምራል/;
- Normalize functions of endocrine glands and nervous system /የነርቭ ስርዓት በተገቢው ሁኔታ እንዲነቃቃ ያደርጋል/; and
- Aiding digestion /የምግብ ልመትን /መፈጨትን/ ያፋጥናል::
Below are useful considerations before entering for hot spring baths.
Take a Break Upon Arrival at Your Place of Lodging - Your body will probably be more tired than you realize by the time you have arrived at the Doho hot spring. Because you are not in your best condition upon arrival at your place of lodging, entering the hot spring baths right away is very dangerous. After checking in, start by taking a break and enjoying some tea and accompanying sweets to rehydrate and re-energize your body.
Drink Water 15 Minutes Before Bathing - Although it is very important to rehydrate yourself after bathing, we also recommend that you strive to attain better blood circulation before entering the baths by drinking ample amounts of water, tea or similar fluid 15 minutes before bathing. Improving your blood circulation this way helps the beneficial properties of hot spring water to take effect more efficiently.
Splash You with Hot Water Before Entering the Bath - Two important purposes of splashing yourself with hot water before entering to the bath are:
- to cleanse your body with shower before entering baths, and
- to "warm up" your body, which also helps to more gently accustom your body to the water's effects. Bathers should start from the feet and other parts of the body farthest from the heart.
Bathing with Breaks - In order to warm your body to the core, it is more effective to enter the bath three separate times with breaks in between rather than bathing once for a long period of time. In general, bathing periods of 5 minutes, 8 minutes and 3 minutes are recommended, with breaks in between to wash your hair and clean your body. Because hot spring baths themselves have a cleansing effect, you only need to wash your body lightly with your hands during the breaks. Many guests want to bathe upon arrival as well as at night before going to sleep. In this case, it is best to save the third bath entry until nighttime.
Smoking is not allowed in and around the communal bath